The Life & Times of John & Mandy

This site is dedicated to providing occasional updates of the life and activities of our family, and I imagine that a lot of our posts will be about Anna (since Grandparents are the main readers). As always - if you'd like Hi-Res versions of any picture, just ask! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

New Teeth, Students & Trips

Anna has two new teeth starting to break through on the her lower gums. This discovery explains why she has been so whiney and clingy lately. Mandy had a heck of time trying to get through piano lessons the last two days with a very fussy Anna. The good news is Mandy now has 7 piano students, with a possible 8th in a few weeks.

We are taking off today to go down to my Mom's house. It may sound strange, but I really enjoy manual labor and construction work now and again, and this trip down I plan on building a box for their solar system batteries, and helping get some of the house wired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home