The Life & Times of John & Mandy

This site is dedicated to providing occasional updates of the life and activities of our family, and I imagine that a lot of our posts will be about Anna (since Grandparents are the main readers). As always - if you'd like Hi-Res versions of any picture, just ask! Enjoy!

Friday, July 29, 2005

We made it home

We made it home with no problems yesterday. Anna was good on the flight and slept for at least half of it. The car ride home she got a little grumpy, but when she got back to all her toys she hasn't seen in two months she was very excited.
I was up very early since my body is still on east coast time, but I'm sure I'll adjust. Our home was in good shape, but I sure have a lot of weeding to do in the back yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home